Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda acts in strict compliance with the principles described in this policy, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation - RGPD) and applicable data protection legislation in all processing activities. personal data that are your responsibility. Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. Treats personal data through various operational and technical means that support the activities of your business processes.
- Strengthen and consolidate the relationship of trust and proximity of Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. With its Clients;
- Demonstrate transparency in the processing of personal data performed by Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda.
- Inform Customers of their rights as holders of personal data and how they may exercise them;
- Inform Clients about the Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. Officers to whom they may request the exercise of their rights, or clarify how their personal data are processed;
2. Política de Privacidade
a) Our commitment
Protecting your personal data is a priority for Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda.
We are committed to only processing your personal data that is strictly necessary to provide you with the best services, ensuring transparency in the information and application of best practices in the field of security and protection of personal data.
Whenever your personal data are processed by contractors, Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. Will require them to provide the same level of privacy and security assurance as regards the protection of personal data.
We want to earn your trust and feel that your personal data is safe with us, as we will always be committed to protecting your privacy by taking our responsibilities regarding the protection of your personal data with great seriousness and commitment.
Whenever you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, we will be available to help you through the form available in our website or by email at email@example.com.
3. What personal data do we use and what do we use it for?
Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. Undertakes to process only the personal data strictly necessary for each process.
Transaction Management - Whenever you ask for your tax identification number on your purchases, we need to register it and transmit it to the Tax Authority;
Direct Marketing - We will also need your contact details (email and mobile number) so that we can send you informative communications about news, campaigns and offers, discounts or benefits, generic or targeted. You may at any time withdraw the indication to receive such communications.
Video Surveillance - We have video surveillance systems in place to ensure your safety, as well as the assets in our facilities;
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
We only keep your personal data for the period strictly necessary to fulfil the objectives identified above, within the legal limits. After the defined storage period, Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. Undertakes to delete, destroy or anonymize your personal data.
In general, Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. Keeps transaction data for a period of 10 years, which is the term defined by law.
For video surveillance, we only keep your personal data for 30 days, by law. You may request additional information regarding the periods of retention of your personal data through the form available in the privacy area of our website or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Holders of personal data have the following rights:
- Right of access and information: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether your personal data are processed by Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda., As well as the right to access such data and to obtain information about the processing thereof, including information the purposes of the processing, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data and their retention periods. You also have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data processed.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to request that data that are not complete be properly completed.
- Right to request deletion of data (“right to be forgotten”): You have the right to request the deletion of personal data.
- The right to erasure may be limited: in the cases provided for in the RGPD, including, where Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. Is not required by law to apply, where treatment is required for declaration, exercise or defense of a right in judicial proceedings.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be limited. This will be the case, for example, where you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, for a period that allows Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. To verify its accuracy, or where you have objected to the processing of your data, until that Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda .'s interests prevail over yours. Limitation of treatment may substantiate total suspension of treatment or limitation of treatment to certain categories of data or treatment purposes.
- Right to the portability of personal data: where (i) the processing is based on your consent or the performance of a contract you have entered into with Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. And (ii) the processing is carried out by automated means. , you have the right to receive personal data concerning you that you have provided to Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. in a structured, commonly used, automatic reading format and to have it transmitted to another controller. In such cases, you also have the right to request Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. To transmit this data to another controller, provided that this is technically possible.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. If you withdraw your consent, your personal data will no longer be processed unless there is another legal basis for such processing.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data: In certain situations, in particular when processing is based on the legitimate interests of Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. You have the right to object to such processing for reasons relating to your particular situation. . When you object to the processing of your data, Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. Will cease such processing unless there are compelling and legitimate reasons for such processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or your personal data are processed. necessary for the purpose of declaring, exercising or defending a right in legal proceedings. When personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling related to such marketing, you may object to such processing at any time.
- Right not to be subject to any decision made solely on the basis of automated processing: You have the right not to be subject to any individual automated decision, ie made solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which has an effect on or significantly affect it in a similar way. Automated individual decisions may be taken if such decisions (i) are necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject, (ii) are authorized by legislation to which Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. Is subject, or (iii ) are based on your explicit consent. Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. Does not make automated individual decisions, ie with similar legal effects or significant impacts.
- Right to file a complaint: Right to file a complaint with Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. This can be done by sending an email to email@example.com or alternatively with the National Data Protection Commission, which is the competent control authority in Portugal.
6. With whom may we share your personal data?
In certain cases, we may disclose your personal data to entities that provide services to us in connection with deliveries or financial services. We will transmit your personal data to the Tax Authority by law. Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. Does not under any circumstances share your personal data with other companies or brands for other commercial purposes.
Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser cookie file until the browser leaves the web page, so there is no record on the user's hard drive. The information collected by these cookies serves to analyze website traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to improve content and improve site usability.
Analysis cookies: These are those that are treated well by us or by third parties, which allow us to quantify the number of users and to perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We have examined your navigation of our site in order to improve the provision of products or services we offer you.
8. How do we protect your personal data?
Intertecnimaque - International Trading Lda. Has adopted and implemented a set of necessary, sufficient and appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data against destruction, accidental loss, loss, alteration, diffusion or unauthorized access. , accidental or unlawful, as well as necessary, sufficient and appropriate measures to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of personal data and an adequate level of technical and organizational security with respect to the risks inherent in the processing and nature of personal data.